HealthLift NEMT of Arizona serves Phoenix & Tucson, Arizona. Our trained drivers provide transportation to our community that utilizes wheelchairs, both standard or motorized. HealthLift Vehicles are top-of-the-line, newer model, handicapped accessible vans. They are equipped with heavy duty wheelchair hoists that can accommodate standard, oversized, bariatric or electric wheelchairs. Stretcher Services also available.
- Wheelchairs up to 34″ Wide
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation or Any Occassion
- Newer Model ADA Compliant Vehicles
- Specially Trained, CPR Certified, Defensive Driving Certified, Hospice Sensitivity Certified, PASS Certified, Drug Tested and Background Checked.
- Accommodates Bariatric Electric Wheelchairs & Scooters and can provide a Bariatric Stretcher or Wheelchair.
- Oxygen Supplied in Vehicles (Must be Administered by Caregiver)
- Travel Any Distance (Even Out of State!)
WHAT OUR SERVICE INCLUDES
HealthLift has a fleet of late model, top-of-the-line, well equipped, dual use vans, with heavy duty wheelchair hoists that can accommodate standard, oversized, bariatric or electric wheelchairs. The vehicles are also equipped with the industry’s leading, high quality stretchers that can accommodate both standard and bariatric passengers.
HealthLift NEMT of AZ Drivers must complete Drug Screening: pre-employment, random, incident, accident. They are also Specially Trained, CPR Certified, Defensive Driving Certified, Hospice Sensitivity Certified, PASS Certified, Drug Tested and Background Checked.
HealthLift Vehicles cater to Standard, Bariatric, Electric Wheelchairs & Scooters.
We appreciate and encourage our customers to provide feedback, whether good or bad, to help us grow and provide the best transportation for the wheelchair community.