LONG DISTANCE TRANSPORTATION
HealthLift NEMT of Arizona serves Phoenix & Tucson, Arizona. Our trained drivers provide transportation to our community that utilizes wheelchairs, both standard or motorized. HealthLift Vehicles are top-of-the-line, newer model, handicapped accessible vans. They are equipped with heavy duty wheelchair hoists that can accommodate standard, oversized, bariatric or electric wheelchairs. Stretcher Services also available for standard or bariatric patients.
- Travel Any Distance (Even Out of State!)
- Customers That Cannot Fly
- Newer Model ADA Compliant Vehicles
- Specially Trained, CPR Certified, Defensive Driving Certified, Hospice Sensitivity Certified, PASS Certified, Drug Tested and Background Checked.
- Accommodates Standard, Bariatric Electric Stretchers, Wheelchairs & Scooters
- Oxygen Supplied in Vehicles (Must be Administered by Caregiver)
- Wheelchairs & Stretchers Available for Use (If Needed)
WHAT OUR SERVICE INCLUDES
Newer Model Vehicles
HealthLift has a fleet of late model, top-of-the-line, well equipped, dual use vans, with heavy duty wheelchair hoists that can accommodate standard, oversized, bariatric or electric wheelchairs. The vehicles are also equipped with the industry’s leading, high quality stretchers that can accommodate both standard and bariatric passengers.
Drivers Perform at High Standards
HealthLift NEMT of AZ Drivers must complete Drug Screening: pre-employment, random, incident, accident. They are also Specially Trained, CPR Certified, Defensive Driving Certified, Hospice Sensitivity Certified, PASS Certified, Drug Tested and Background Checked.
Accommodating to All Patients
HealthLift Vehicles cater to Standard, Bariatric, Electric Wheelchairs & Scooters.
We Are Always Improving
We appreciate and encourage our customers to provide feedback, whether good or bad, to help us grow and provide the best transportation for the wheelchair community.